Monday, December 26, 2011

Girls: Japan v England.


The nice thing about the Japanese girls here  is they are always smiling, always very friendly, well-turned out, slim, fit and amazingly polite (and very pretty – reminds me of the old song ‘I’m glad I’m not young anymore’)

Now put 6 English girls around this table. What would you find?

Sullen, discontented, scowling faces?

Off-hand or over-familiar?

Dressed as if they bought their clothes at Oxfam, showing too much flesh around the back, belly, arms and boobs, covered in chav-stamps?

Some grossly obese, others anorexic?

Not fit enough to do two rounds with a revolving door?

Rude, abusive and using f******g every other word, with not even basic manners?

Yes, I know this is hyperbole, but there is so much of it about I wonder when the English became quite so degenerate. When I see sixty-year-old women with their boobs almost hanging out,  bare midriffs,  tattoos on every spare exposure of pallid flesh, fat as prize porkers, and with more rabbit than  Watership Down, it must have been some time ago
English

No comments: